Also in this section
Reflexology and Massage treatment is a non-invasive, relaxing and natural, therefore considered a safe treatment for most people, however if you have any of the following conditions treatment will not be able to take place:
- Contagious or infectious diseases
- Under influence of drugs or alcohol
- On antibiotics for an infection
- If you have a medical condition and are receiving treatment from your doctor, hospital or other complimentary therapist please let us know when booking, written permission from your doctor will be needed. It is advisable to seek advice before treatment. All treatments will be subject to a consultation. If you have an existing medical condition without any written permission from your doctor than the treatment will not be able to continue and the full treatment slot will need to be paid as we can't fill your slot at short notice.
- Pregnancy massage can be received after the first 12 weeks (the end of the first trimester) and after the first scan has taken place. If you develop the following pregnancy complications we will need written consent from your midwife before having treatment to ensure it is safe for you to receive:
- Chronic hypertension
- Previous problems in past pregnancies- previous miscarriage
- Previous blood clots
- Any existing medical condition
The Holistic Rooms DOES NOT claim to cure or diagnose any medical conditions/problems you may be experiencing. Information in my website is for the purpose of 'information only' and not given as medical advice.
We may at our own discretion refuse, refer, discontinue or defer treatment due to medical or other conditions the client may present with.
When booking a treatment slot we have a 24 hour cancellation policy in place. We kindly request 24 hours notice when cancelling or postponing your slot. If notice is less than 24 hours then the full cost of your treatment has to be paid.
Clients Arriving Late All treatment slots will start and end at the appointed time.
The Holistic Rooms knows that your personal data is important to you, that is why we keep it personal and safe, we do not share any of your details with any third party.
We collect personal information from you at the time of booking and at consultation, we feel this information is necessary to help us provide you with a service and correct treatment care.
When booking your slot you are obliged to provide us with your name, email address and phone number.
During consultation you are also obliged to provide your name, address and health details.
We may ask for more information than this, in order to provide a safe and beneficial service to you, but you are under no obligation to provide more.